Our Mission & Vision
Darwin is Changing Benefits for Good. Our unique and innovative SaaS platform takes employee engagement to a whole new level. We are fast paced, ambitious, people focused and on a journey to dominate the global benefits market.
We are in the midst of one of the most exciting times in the company’s history and while we are already recognised as the global leader in our industry, we will not become complacent. We continue to work to revolutionise the market and our PINK people are what makes this possible. We are passionately committed to going the extra mile for our clients, partners and people. Our values to 'be brilliant together’ and to ‘challenge everything and deliver excellence’ are part of our unique culture. This is the PINK glue that binds us.
It is time for Darwin to continue its success. We truly believe that using our platform and products can impact and improve people’s lives. In fact, more than 2 million people are already using our platform. That’s a lot of people enjoying their flexible benefits!
Join us on our journey and take the next step in your career with the team.
The Controllership team within Finance looks after the following main areas: month-end reporting, statutory reporting, tax liaison, VAT reporting, operational finance activities (client invoicing, accounts payable) and payroll.
The Role & Your Mission
- Billing UK and Global based clients using the Contract Database
- Liaising with the Client Success Management invoicing/contract queries
- Resolve client queries on a timely basis
- To assist in cash collection to make sure invoices are paid on time and escalating any ‘problematic’ debtors to the Client Success Management team when required
- Ensuring any potential problems or irregularities are reported to managers on a timely basis
- To assist the Controllership team in month end duties as and when required e.g accruals for any unbilled Saas fees
- Maintaining month-end reconciliations
Your Experience & Values
- Relevant experience within a fast paced environment
- Ability to liaise with people at all levels of the company (internal and external)
- Highly organised
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong Excel skills
- Excellent communication skills
- SAP experience preferred
- SAP experience preferred
- Salesforce experience
Our PINK Benefits & Culture
- An opportunity to work in a fast growing, innovative company with lots of room for progression
- A fail-friendly environment that encourages learning and initiative
- We champion flexible working, and our mission is to help you find YOUR work-life balance, whether that's standard working, part-time working, flexitime working, compressed hours, or working from home.
- An extra day off on your birthday
- Matching charity contributions, charity days off and Pay it Forward charity challenge
- A flexible reimbursement account for you to spend on the things that matter to you
- Pension, Life and Medical Insurance
So if you like the look of what you see, and think you could be the perfect fit for us, then take the leap and apply today! Go on, what are you waiting for?