Our mission and vision
Darwin is Changing Benefits. For Good. Our unique and innovative SaaS platform takes employee engagement to a whole new level. We are fast paced, ambitious, people focused and on a journey to dominate the global benefits market.
We are in the midst of one of the most exciting times in the company’s history and while we are already recognised as the global leader in our industry, we will not become complacent. We continue to work to revolutionise the market and our PINK people are what makes this possible. We are passionately committed to going the extra mile for our clients, partners and people. Our values to ‘be brilliant together’, ‘maximise potential’ and to ‘challenge everything, deliver excellence’ are part of our unique culture. This is the PINK glue that binds us.
It is time for Darwin to continue its success. We truly believe that using our platform and products can impact and improve people’s lives. In fact, nearly 2 million people are already using our platform (Darwin). That’s a lot of people enjoying their flexible benefits.
The role and your mission
- organizing meetings and managing meeting rooms and general office tidiness
- booking transport and accommodation
- help organizing company events or conferences
- ordering stationery and furniture
- dealing with correspondence, queries, letters and packages
- liaising with staff, suppliers and clients
- implementing and maintaining procedures/office administrative systems
- help organizing induction programmers for new employees
- ensuring that health and safety policies are up to date
- keep an inventory of office supplies and ordering new ones as needed
- welcoming visitors to the office, providing them with information
- resolve office-related issues
What skills & values you will bring:
- Reliability and discretion: you will often learn of confidential matters
- Communication, negotiation and relationship-building skills
- Organizational skills
- Basic computer skills
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to ‘make things happen’
- Attention to detail.
Our PINK benefits and culture
- An opportunity to work in a fast growing, innovative company with lots of room for progression
- A fail-friendly environment that encourages learning and initiative
- Flexible working options (when applicable)
- Day off on your birthday
- A flexible reimbursement account for you to spend on the things that matter to you
So if you like the look of what you see, and think you could be the perfect fit for us, then take the leap and apply today! Go on, what are you waiting for?”