Our Mission & Vision
Darwin is Changing Benefits for Good. Our unique and innovative SaaS platform takes employee engagement to a whole new level. We are fast paced, ambitious, people focused and on a journey to dominate the global benefits market.
We are in the midst of one of the most exciting times in the company’s history and while we are already recognised as the global leader in our industry, we will not become complacent. We continue to work to revolutionise the market and our PINK people are what makes this possible. We are passionately committed to going the extra mile for our clients, partners and people. Our values to ‘be brilliant together’ and to ‘challenge everything and deliver excellence’ are part of our unique culture. This is the PINK glue that binds us.
It is time for Darwin to continue its success. We truly believe that using our platform and products can impact and improve people’s lives. In fact, more than 2 million people are already using our platform. That’s a lot of people enjoying their flexible benefits!
Join us on our journey and take the next step in your career with the Solutions Delivery team.
About Darwin & The Team
Darwin is a market leading and specialised global benefits platform that requires specific training and accreditation for consultants to be proficient in delivering programmes and projects.
The services are only offered to market and clients through Darwin Solutions Delivery and a very limited number of staff from our parent company Mercer. The Solutions Delivery team are responsible for implementing Darwin to our clients as well as managing any changes to the client’s requirements whilst using the Darwin platform and services. The SD team plays a critical role in helping our clients realise value from their investment in our technology. Implementing Darwin's solutions is very specific to our organisation and platform.
The Role & Your Mission
The Principal Consultant position is a pivotal role across Solutions Delivery that will help define, plan and execute the implementation and/or in life services aligned to the on-going Darwin business plan.
This position with the specific purpose of managing client portfolios for programmes and projects, as well as on going in life change services; providing the focus and innovation to bring world-class delivery management service thinking through into practical solutions, processes & practices that can guide clients to best business value.
Driving the key cardinal points for service delivery; time, cost, scope and quality to deliver to client expectation and contract requirements. In making these changes it is vitally important that we maintain our PINK culture and values as translated into our people – which make our services so distinctive.
In this role, you will:
- Lead the group of portfolio/lead consultants and associated teams to achieve globally consistent world class Darwin implementation services
- Work across the Solutions Delivery team to drive and facilitate the continuous improvement
- Delivery on time solutions that meet the Solution Delivery objectives (including NOI and revenue targets)
- Support best practice processes and ways of working globally and locally (through people plans, support system evolution and client engagement/ success management)
- Delivery change management services to execute change in a systematic, predictable way
- Help define, plan and execute new operating models and services
- Engender a focus on quality and predictability in the services provided
- Keep aware of changes within the benefits market segment and also platform service providers – so we can continuously evolve our services on an ongoing basis
- Identify and solve process and client key learning points – establish a continual improvement process across Solutions Delivery
- Enable working teams with new skills and capabilities aligned to change projects and programmes
- Work with Darwin Service groups including MMB Local leaders
Your mission will be to:
- Deliver on time, high quality referenceable implementation and in life services
- Work with Programme & Resource office (PMO) to create and manage the resource plan to ensure appropriate recruiting, hiring and retention efforts to support the business
- Responsible for the development of all team members to meet the Darwin working practices and standards.
- Work with:
o Solution Delivery Directors, Principals and Programme leads
o Delivery Centre managers in Cluj and Delhi
o Client Success Managers
o Darwin Commercial team, Mercer Client Partners as appropriate.
o Programme and project teams.
- Collaborate with other Directors, PRO and the Deployment Team to maintain and improve standard operating procedures across the Solutions Delivery Function.
- Key Metrics:
o Deliver to time, whilst delivering NOI (margin)
o Team Utilization
- 3-6 portfolio/lead consultants with associated teams (up to 40 consultants)
Your Experience & Values
- Preferred knowledge of global benefits management, general Human Resources, Payroll or Financials
- Experience SaaS Service operating models and implementations
- Experience in Operational management within a start-up/SaaS business environment
- Passion for technology and how it can influence the lives of both our clients and their employees
- Compelling stakeholder management and communication skills
- A strong can-do attitude and a goal-focused approach
- A love for working with teams and strong people skills
Our PINK Benefits & Culture
- An opportunity to work in a fast growing, innovative company with lots of room for progression
- A fail-friendly environment that encourages learning and initiative
- A yearly budget and the opportunity to build your own flexible benefits package
- Work as part of a geographically distributed team, with colleagues in the UK, Romania and Singapore
- Fast-paced, agile work environment and the opportunity to work with our impressive clients
- We champion flexible working, and our mission is to help you find YOUR work-life balance, whether that's standard working, part-time working, flexitime working, compressed hours, or working from home.
So if you like the look of what you see, and think you could be the perfect fit for us, then take the leap and apply today! Go on, what are you waiting for?