Our Mission & Vision
Darwin is Changing Benefits for Good. Our unique and innovative SaaS platform takes employee engagement to a whole new level. We are fast paced, ambitious, people focused and on a journey to dominate the global benefits market.
We are in the midst of one of the most exciting times in the company’s history and while we are already recognised as the global leader in our industry, we will not become complacent. We continue to work to revolutionise the market and our PINK people are what makes this possible. We are passionately committed to going the extra mile for our clients, partners and people. Our values to ‘be brilliant together’ and to ‘challenge everything and deliver excellence’ are part of our unique culture. This is the PINK glue that binds us.
It is time for Darwin to continue its success. We truly believe that using our platform and products can impact and improve people’s lives. In fact, more than 2 million people are already using our platform. That’s a lot of people enjoying their flexible benefits!
Join us on our journey and take the next step in your career with the Solutions Delivery team.
The role of Pod Lead is part of the Solution Delivery Team, working closely with Team Manager and other Pod Leads, overseeing a full end to end Darwin solution is delivered on a project, using the Darwin delivery methodology at a pod level.
The Role & Your Mission
Allocation on a task/project level:
- Assess capacity within the pod based on skills and experience
- Resourcing to be made at pod level efficiently
- Direct work to the different knowledge holders
Coordinate unplanned requests in order to:
- Achieve pod milestones
- Reduce impact on the ongoing tasks
- Ensure due dates are met / recalibrate with stakeholders on priority and due dates
- Absorb work into the pod or coordinate with other pod leads to redirect based on pod capacity
- Incident verification and follow up according to Incident Management Process
- Allocation of fixes resulted from incidents
Quality management at pod level:
- Perform frequent check-in on in-flight projects to review statues / blockers / ensure quality gates are being fulfilled
- Keep track of in-flight projects in the pod and ensure project statuses are being sent to relevant stakeholders
- Work closely with the QA assigned to the pod in order to prioritize testing based on business needs
- Line management for one or more pod members:
- Day to day people management; regular one to one meetings to discuss activities, priorities, progress and problems
- People objectives and career progression
- Manage types of leaves
- Ensure equal access to opportunities to enable people to fully participate in the learning process in order to develop to their full potential
- Be able to explain and apply the SD QA process within the pod as well as reinforcing it as best practice
- Helping pod members in developing skills in configuration / project management / consulting according to SD QA process
Communication and escalation points:
- Ensure stakeholders are informed proactively on work status
- Produce clear actions / minutes from meetings and circulate accordingly
- Facilitate communication between different locations / departments
- Cascade down information related to clients / department goals / business decisions, etc. to the pod
- Report high level information to the Team Manager on a regular basis to ensure efficient delivery.
Growth and development:
- Seek opportunities to be assigned to different projects to demonstrate and develop new and existing skills for self and pod members
- Prove responsibility for own development
- Explore process improvements and adjustments in order to streamline and make work more efficient at a pod or department level.
Your Experience & Values
The Pod Lead needs to set an example as a PINK Darwin person, demonstrating the following:
- A passion about delivering an excellent product to our clients
- Good Darwin™ knowledge
- Good prioritization skills
- Confident in speaking with people and dealing with challenges
- A passion for knowledge sharing
- Team player
- Leadership skills
- Solution oriented
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Romanian and English
- Adaptability and demonstrate resilience in the face of challenges
Our PINK Benefits & Culture
- A fail-friendly environment that encourages learning and initiative
- A yearly budget and the opportunity to build your own flexible benefits package
- Work as part of a geographically distributed team, with colleagues in UK and Singapore
- Fast-paced, agile work environment and the opportunity to work with our impressive clients