Our Mission & Vision
Darwin is Changing Benefits for Good. Our unique and innovative SaaS platform takes employee engagement to a whole new level. We are fast paced, ambitious, people focused and on a journey to dominate the global benefits market.
We are in the midst of one of the most exciting times in the company’s history and while we are already recognised as the global leader in our industry, we will not become complacent. We continue to work to revolutionise the market and our PINK people are what makes this possible. We are passionately committed to going the extra mile for our clients, partners and people. Our values to ‘be brilliant together’ and to ‘challenge everything and deliver excellence’ are part of our unique culture. This is the PINK glue that binds us.
It is time for Darwin to continue its success. We truly believe that using our platform and products can impact and improve people’s lives. In fact, more than 2 million people are already using our platform. That’s a lot of people enjoying their flexible benefits!
Join us on our journey and take the next step in your career with the Provider Automation team.
The Provider Automation team is re-engineering the way we collect, rationalise, and document carrier/provider product configurations to enhance scalability, repeatability, and a superior client/user experience. This team is also responsible for establishing a standard approach for automating data exchanges between Darwin and the vast provider network. With the introduction of API/web services and the removal of flat file exchanges, we will have fully transformed the way we do business!
The Role & Your Mission
- Follow the naming convention for all PAT outputs
- Manage and cultivate the relationship with Global Benefit Carriers, including legislative changes, security and legal requirements, standard products and reports, processes, documentation and troubleshooting
- Capture the Productisation of Carrier benefits to support streamlined implementation and service of Darwin
- Translate Benefit Carrier requirements into Darwin technical specifications, capturing standard report formats, and working closely with the Darwin Technology team where required
Quality and reporting:
- Maintain a ‘Global Provider and Benefits Database’, that captures a diverse Global market and its ability to work with Darwin
- Maintain an updated status for current tasks, using the available tools (JIRA/Confluence)
- Perform other job-related duties and activities as requested
- Respond to ad hoc exercises and issues
- Deal with workload peaks without compromising standard
- Successful delivery of tasks and activities as prescribed by functional peers
- Add value to the configuration standards, by improving and creating new ones that will create efficiency for the team
- Support and develop best practice operation of third party providers and products on Darwin
Stakeholder management and project management:
- End-end delivery of medium sized projects
- Represent carrier products and Darwin integrations as necessary to client teams and clients
- Initiate and manage the relationship with Global Benefit Carriers for standard products and reports, processes, documentation and troubleshooting
- Interfacing with internal and external partners (as needed) to drive efficiency, satisfaction and profitability
Your Experience & Values
- Excellent attention to detail and solid general IT knowledge, including reporting and interfacing
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both Romanian and English
- Experienced at dealing with users at all levels, singly and in groups
- Flexible and creative ways of working, to manage effective delivery in varied, challenging situations
- Proven ability to engage with technical subjects, capture requirements, translate these for other users and maintain documentation
- Proven experience in working with benefits management systems
- Awareness & understanding of current client issues related to provider administration in a manner that permits interaction with clients
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
Our PINK Benefits & Culture
- An opportunity to work in a fast growing, innovative company with lots of room for progression
- A fail-friendly environment that encourages learning and initiative
- A yearly budget and the opportunity to build your own flexible benefits package
- Work as part of a geographically distributed team, with colleagues in the UK and Singapore
- Fast-paced, agile work environment and the opportunity to work with our impressive clients
So if you like the look of what you see, and think you could be the perfect fit for us, then take the leap and apply today! Go on, what are you waiting for?