Our Mission & Vision
Darwin is Changing Benefits for Good. Our unique and innovative SaaS platform takes employee engagement to a whole new level. We are fast paced, ambitious, people focused and on a journey to dominate the global benefits market.
We are in the midst of one of the most exciting times in the company’s history and while we are already recognised as the global leader in our industry, we will not become complacent. We continue to work to revolutionise the market and our PINK people are what makes this possible. We are passionately committed to going the extra mile for our clients, partners and people. Our values to ‘be brilliant together’ and to ‘challenge everything and deliver excellence’ are part of our unique culture. This is the PINK glue that binds us.
It is time for Darwin to continue its success. We truly believe that using our platform and products can impact and improve people’s lives. In fact, more than 2 million people are already using our platform. That’s a lot of people enjoying their flexible benefits!
Join us on our journey and take the next step in your career with the team.
The Quality Lead is responsible for defining and maintaining the Quality Framework in collaboration with the Darwin Services Leadership. The Quality Lead is expected to work closely with them to align with the overall quality framework, strategy, and processes. This will include regular engagement with them, understanding their challenges, and implementing guidelines to support their work.
The Role & Your Mission
- Define and maintain Darwin Services Quality Framework in collaboration with the Darwin Services Leadership
- Work within Operational Excellence and across Darwin Services to prioritize focus for Darwin quality assurance management, measurement and improvement
- Monitor and report regularly on overall quality standards in Darwin Services and their adherence to processes
- Lead critical escalation management by strategic clients supported by members of Operational Excellence
- Develop engagement across the business to ensure commitment from teams essential to improve quality
- Use Quality Assurance expertise and background to direct teams toward industry-leading quality solutions
- Work with delivery teams to ensure that quality assurance processes are understood and well adhered to
- Constant awareness of quality measures that could be useful to Darwin, with the investigation into their appropriateness and ownership of their implementation
Workload & Operational:
- Ensure work gets completed in agreed and desirable timeframes
- Ensure the tasks that get completed are both aligned with organizational goals and empowering to the employee
- Monitoring individual and team metrics and performance versus targets (Quarterly)
- Ensuring quality standards for all processes (according to Darwin Services Quality Framework and Strategy)
Leadership & People Growth:
- Help build a 'delivery with high quality' culture that is accountability and results-oriented
- Drive the team to continuously improve processes
- Maximize employee retention through motivation and strong management
- Encourage a 'right-first-time' culture
- Develop employees by stretching their abilities while giving them the support they need to grow (create a list of gaps and improvement solutions for each member of the team and review quarterly)
- Manage recurring contact with leaders, subject matter experts and quality influencers across Darwin Services
- Clear expectation setting and management of tasks across the delivery to completion
- Presenting current quality position metrics to senior business stakeholders
- Cascading business goals and clarifying prioritization of workload (Weekly meeting)
- Present current status of the team and future actions to team management on a recurrent timeframe and request support as necessary (Monthly)
Your Experience & Values
- A passion for delivering an excellent product to our clients
- Previous experience in a leading position
- Good prioritization skills
- Confident in speaking with people and dealing with challenges
- Leadership skills
- Adaptability and demonstrate resilience in the face of challenges
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Romanian and English
Our PINK Benefits & Culture
- An opportunity to work in a fast growing, innovative company with lots of room for progression
- A fail-friendly environment that encourages learning and initiative
- A yearly budget and the opportunity to build your own flexible benefits package
- Work as part of a geographically distributed team, with colleagues in the UK and Singapore
- Fast-paced, agile work environment and the opportunity to work with our impressive clients
So if you like the look of what you see, and think you could be the perfect fit for us, then take the leap and apply today! Go on, what are you waiting for?