OUR MISSION & VISION
Darwin is Changing Benefits for Good. Our unique and innovative SaaS platform takes employee engagement to a whole new level. We are fast-paced, ambitious, people-focused, and on a journey to dominate the global benefits market.
We are in the midst of one of the most exciting times in the company’s history and while we are already recognized as the global leader in our industry, we will not become complacent. We continue to work to revolutionize the market and our PINK people are what makes this possible. We are passionately committed to going the extra mile for our clients, partners, and people. Our values to ‘be brilliant together’ and to ‘challenge everything and deliver excellence’ are part of our unique culture. This is the PINK glue that binds us.
It is time for Darwin to continue its success. We truly believe that using our platform and products can impact and improve people’s lives. In fact, more than 2 million people are already using our platform. That’s a lot of people enjoying their flexible benefits!
Join us on our journey and take the next step in your career.
THE ROLE AND YOUR MISSION:
- Develop and enhance your .NET, SQL, Angular expertise;
- Support the projects with your input;
- Investigate, analyze and resolve reported defects through code enhancements with unit tests;
- Perform coding to written Agile stories with unit tests;
- Assist with deployment of release code to Live environment;
- Provide Quality Assurance cover as and when required;
WHAT SKILLS & VALUES YOU WILL BRING:
- Interested to specialize .NET(C#, MVC, WCF, Web. API), SQL, Angular, Responsive Design;
- Minimum experience with software development projects;
- Experience with at least one OOP programming language;
- Awareness of the software development life cycle;
- Excellent communication skills (Proficiency in English is essential);
- High attention to detail, organized with the ability to prioritize work;
- A commitment to quality and a thorough approach to work;
- Passion about delivering an excellent service;
- Self-motivation and desire to help others through delivering an efficient, quality-led service.
OUR PINK BENEFITS & CULTURE:
- An opportunity to work in a fast growing, innovative company with excellent career opportunities that is part of a global leader in employee health and wellbeing;
- Fast-paced, agile work environment and the opportunity to work with our impressive clients;
- A fail-friendly environment that encourages learning and initiative;
- We champion flexible working, and our mission is to help you find YOUR work-life balance through a number of flexible work options;
- Comprehensive benefits programs including: excellent pension contributions, private health insurance, tuition assistance, employee assistance program, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and others.