Cluj, Romania | Job Posted 29/04/2021
About the team:
Darwin’ Software Engineering team is a globally distributed one with offices in London, Cluj and Singapore, with the biggest located in Cluj, composed of +35 engineers, from Junior to Senior and Architects.
We work in an Agile environment, constantly up to date with the market needs and newest technologies in order to build a high performance and scalable product, supporting a fast and continuously growing global SaaS business.
The role and your mission:
- Interpret business requirements;
- Perform coding to written Agile stories with unit tests adhering to coding standards and guidelines;
- Implement presentation logic and user interface to responsive layouts on all devices and browsers
- Ability to follow and implement architectural designs for new features;
- Investigate, analyze and resolve reported defects through code enhancements with unit tests;
- Assist other team members with a resolution of reported defects;
- Provide assistance and guidance to other team members with the development of features, enhancements, and best practices
What skills and values you will bring:
- Academic background in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field;
- 3+ years of experience in software development (web and server-side applications);
- Knowledge/experience of C# .Net family including experience or knowledge of WCF;
- ASP.NET, ASP.NET Core, MVC expertise;
- OOP knowledge;
- Knowledge of design patterns and best practices;
- Knowledge of database design, T-SQL operations, MongoDB
- Ability to code software according to written standards and design guidelines;
- Ability to write Unit and Integration Tests
- High attention to detail;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both Romanian and English;
- Ability to work well within a team;
- A commitment to quality and a thorough approach to the work.
Our PINK benefits and culture:
- A yearly budget and the opportunity to build your own flexible benefits package;
- Work as part of a geographically distributed team, with colleagues in UK and Singapore;
- Fast-paced, agile work environment and the opportunity to work with our impressive clients.