Our Mission & Vision
Darwin is Changing Benefits for Good. Our unique and innovative SaaS platform takes employee engagement to a whole new level. We are fast-paced, ambitious, people-focused and on a journey to dominate the global benefits market.
We are in the midst of one of the most exciting times in the company’s history and while we are already recognised as the global leader in our industry, we will not become complacent. We continue to work to revolutionise the market and our PINK people are what makes this possible. We are passionately committed to going the extra mile for our clients, partners, and people. Our values to 'be brilliant together’ and to ‘challenge everything and deliver excellence’ are part of our unique culture. This is the PINK glue that binds us.
It is time for Darwin to continue its success. We truly believe that using our platform and products can impact and improve people’s lives. In fact, more than 2 million people are already using our platform. That’s a lot of people enjoying their flexible benefits!
Join us on our journey and take the next step in your career with the Client Success team.
We are a high-performing, resilient team working with some of the world’s best-known brands! We are the voice of the client internally at Darwin. This is role will involve both managing a small portfolio of clients and mentoring a small number of client managers, and this being well-balanced to ensure role success.
The Role & Your Mission
Your Core Responsibilities
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with multiple people at the client company to expand engagement across the client organisation including CxO levels
- Identifying who the key stakeholders are and developing those relations, ensuring you have documented full client internal org chart
- Forecasts accurately to predict the pipeline of opportunity across the portfolio of clients
- Establishes a framework to realise the measure on return on investment through the use of Darwin, co-produce a strategic roadmap for transformation, and encourage adoption of best practice through enablement and governance
- Champions the client satisfaction methodology, known as the Pulse with our clients, driving up participation, following up scores, and acting upon feedback
- Actively involved in supporting marketing events and communications ensuring our clients are invited to events and webinars are sent relevant articles and Though leadership materials
- Ensures all clients have a 12 month rolling Client Plan, demonstrating the client journey with Darwin
- Identify clients to act as Darwin advocates, through case studies and testimonials
- Represent the voice of the client internally across the client journey
- Responsible for a portfolio of Global/National clients ensuring their success with Darwin
- Working alongside a (regional) Client Success Executive/Client Success Manager, helping them to priorities clients and their workload against the business and client needs
- Uses measures of client health to drive insights, to identify and mitigate areas of risk, and take proactive action
- Protecting and retaining your client relationships and existing revenue. Working to retention & growth targets maintaining profitability and other KPIs (Revenue, Pulse & Retention)
- Brings in the Darwin or MMB expert at the right time to maximise the upsell and cross-sell opportunities
- Maintains all relevant systems such as JIRA, Confluence, and Salesforce with up to date information
- Recognising client white space and seeking out opportunities
- Orchestrating and running Business review meetings – seek feedback from clients on what’s working well/not
- Prepares and presents using best-practice templates for business review meetings
Your Experience & Values
- Solid experience working in a B2B environment
- A track record of over-achieving sales & retention targets
- Recent experience with owning a portfolio of accounts
- Experience in working in the Technology industry is preferable
- Able to quickly build trust with senior stakeholders
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to have honest conversations.
- Be hands-on, and lead by example
- Resilient, with a positive outlook
- Empathy and approachability
- Ability to recognise and nurture key talent
- Collaboration, the ability to work across the company and time zones
- Ability to prioritise
- Ambitious, driven and self-motivated
- Confident with well-developed presentation skills
- Strong leadership and ability to empower others
Our PINK Benefits & Culture
- An opportunity to work in a fast-growing, innovative company with lots of room for progression
- A fail-friendly environment that encourages learning and initiative
- A yearly budget and the opportunity to build your own flexible benefits package
- An extra day off on your birthday
- Matching charity contributions, charity days off, and Pay it Forward charity challenge
- A flexible reimbursement account for you to spend on the things that matter to you
- Pension, Life and Medical Insurance
- We champion flexible working, and our mission is to help you find YOUR work-life balance, whether that's standard working, part-time working, flexitime working, compressed hours, or working from home.
So if you like the look of what you see, and think you could be the perfect fit for us, then take the leap and apply today! Go on, what are you waiting for?