Our Mission & Vision
Darwin is Changing Benefits for Good. Our unique and innovative SaaS platform takes employee engagement to a whole new level. We are fast paced, ambitious, people focused and on a journey to dominate the global benefits market.
We are in the midst of one of the most exciting times in the company’s history and while we are already recognised as the global leader in our industry, we will not become complacent. We continue to work to revolutionise the market and our PINK people are what makes this possible. We are passionately committed to going the extra mile for our clients, partners and people. Our values to ‘be brilliant together’ and to ‘challenge everything and deliver excellence’ are part of our unique culture. This is the PINK glue that binds us.
It is time for Darwin to continue its success. We truly believe that using our platform and products can impact and improve people’s lives. In fact, more than 2 million people are already using our platform. That’s a lot of people enjoying their flexible benefits!
Join us on our journey and take the next step in your career with the Technology & Product team.
Junior Interface Specialists are responsible for the hands on configuration of interfaces between Darwin™ and third party systems (client payroll/HRIS systems and benefit providers) across the whole range of projects undertaken by Darwin. They perform testing of configured functionality and support UAT activity for Clients, and are responsible for analyzing, creating and maintaining interface design and specification documentation. They will be also responsible for the maintenance of existing connections between DarwinTM and 3rd party systems (SSO and SFTP).
The Role & Your Mission
- Configuration of DarwinTM to allow access via SSO into and out of the application
- Configuration of DarwinTM to allow transfer of data between client and provider systems.
- Maintenance of SSO and SFTP (replacing certificates, SSH keys and PGP keys)
- Supporting Interface Specialists on successful delivery of tasks and activities as directed by the Team Lead including:
- Help plan, perform and document testing of new and existing interfaces to defined specifications/requirements and supporting clients and the Project Lead in this activity
- Support before and / or in calls with clients and providers to discuss Interface requirements
- Creating and maintaining “How to” pages (on internal portal) about specific Interface topics
Your Experience & Values
- Graduate calibre (preferably in an IT or Business Systems related subject)
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Familiarity with basic programming principles
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Fluent in English
- Excellent attention to detail
- Basic IT knowledge combined with a genuine desire to work hands on with technology
- Previous experience in interface design or development is a plus
- Experience in data manipulation and handling is a plus
- Knowledge of Secure File Transfer automation is a plus
- Knowledge of SSO / SAML2 is a plus
- JIRA knowledge / Kanban work is a plus
Our PINK Benefits and Culture
- An opportunity to work in a fast growing, innovative company with lots of room for progression
- A fail-friendly environment that encourages learning and initiative
- A yearly budget and the opportunity to build your own flexible benefits package
- Work as part of a geographically distributed team, with colleagues in UK and Singapore
- Fast-paced, agile work environment and the opportunity to work with our impressive clients
So if you like the look of what you see, and think you could be the perfect fit for us, then take the leap and apply today! Go on, what are you waiting for?