- Supporting the Darwin Education Services Team based in our Darwin offices, which will mean answering queries and providing support via various collaboration mediums (Outlook, Teams, Slack, Confluence, Zoom, GoToTraining)
- Providing administrative support to the Darwin Education Services Team, such as:
- Reviewing training dates and organising diaries
- Reviewing and confirming booking for any instructor led training
- Sending joining instructions to clients and Internal delegates
- Reviewing and updating the Darwin Education Services team calendars
- Preparing data for training, attendance and feedback reports.
- Being the first point of contact within the Darwin Education Services Team for general enquiries providing excellent customer service.
- Administering our Learning Management System in conjunction with the team members.
Your experience and values:
- Experience in performing administrative duties to support a global team
- Ability to manage own time effectively based on agreed priorities
- Ability to work on multiple queries or tasks at one time
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to closely follow team processes
- Ability to document and suggest improvements for administrative processes and tasks.
- Experience in tracking data and performing simple analytics to assess outcomes
- Experience working in learning & development teams or other HR functions
- Good knowledge of MS Excel and MS Outlook.
- You will enjoy using technology and providing reliable administrative and data support;
- You will enjoy being a core part of a team;
- You will be genuinely self-motivated and enthusiastic.
- Bachelor’s degree in social sciences or business, or any related degree.
Our PINK benefits and culture:
- A yearly budget and the opportunity to build your own flexible benefits package
- Work as part of a geographically distributed team, with colleagues in UK and Singapore
- Fast-paced, agile work environment and the opportunity to work with our impressive clients