Cluj, Romania | Job Posted 10/11/2020
You will be responsible for understanding the learning objective(s) of a training module and create eLearning content using appropriate software (online content, videos, eLearning).
You will work closely with the team and SMEs, to ensure the content is fit for purpose and aligns with a user’s learning journey.
You will actively seek feedback from the users to amend or improve the content.
The role and your mission:
- Producing eLearning content, simulation-based/web-based training, editing, producing (graphics, audio, video);
- Working with the DES team & SMEs, to provide support towards the creation of standard and custom training programs in multiple modalities including self-paced course materials, multi-media e-learning courses, virtual (webinar) courses, and training kits that support the end user programs;
- Undertaking continuous professional development particularly with respect to emerging trends in software learning, authoring, design, and development tools and technology
- Providing support to the creation of learning guides, videos, and programs for a wide variety of learning and development programs
- Appropriately using brand guidelines for internal and external learning interventions
- Performing other related duties as assigned.
What skills and values will you bring:
- 2+ years previous experience in an eLearning role;
- Ability to manage own time effectively based on agreed priorities;
- Ability to work on multiple queries or tasks at one time;
- Attention to details
- Passionate about technology and innovation & Team player
- Previous experience working with Elucidat, Vimeo, or similar
LMS concepts and tools
- Knowledge and understanding of Learning techniques/approaches and supporting methodologies
- Time Management skills
- Undergraduate Degree preferably in Technology, or equivalent
- You will strive to deliver first class eLearning materials
- You will strive to be an essential part of the DES Team and to contribute to its innovation
- You will embrace change.
What we offer:
- A yearly budget and the opportunity to build your own flexible benefits package
- Work as part of a geographically distributed team, with colleagues in UK and Singapore
- Fast-paced, agile work environment and the opportunity to work with our impressive clients