The Darwin Education Services (DES) team is focused on ensuring development, optimization and delivery of Darwin functional training to our colleagues as well as our clients.
The team is structured into 2 functions: the delivery and the digital learning work streams. The delivery work stream ensures enablement is delivered according to plan, while the digital learning work stream ensures the development and optimization of training content.
Becoming a Darwin Education Partner means that you will be helping our People, Clients and Partners to learn Darwin, so they can use it in their day to day roles.
The DES Partner will ensure the proper delivery of training to the intended audiences, will provide assessment, mentoring, coaching and advise on how to improve content delivery.
THE ROLE AND YOUR MISSION:
- Working within the Darwin Education Services team, reporting to the Technical Training Lead, you will be delivering instructor led training to both Darwin/MMB colleagues as well as to clients.
- You will align with the DES objectives and your personal development to meet business and career goals.
- You will provide feedback, mentoring and coaching to help increase learning effectiveness.
- You will provide assessment and feedback on training performance.
- You will work closely with the Digital work stream and the Technical Training Lead of the DES team to improve content and provide advice on content design.
YOUR EXPERIENCE AND VALUES:
- Experience (direct or indirect) in delivering technical training (or technical presentations) to a technical or non-technical audience;
- Experience in working with systems, mainly in administration/configuration;
- Experience of communicating to multiple audiences, e.g. internal and client facing;
- Proven skills on varying approaches in documenting/explaining technical concepts;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and stakeholder management to allow you to engage with Clients, the business subject matter experts.
Our PINK benefits and culture:
- An opportunity to work in an fast growing, innovative company with lots of room for progression;
- A fail-friendly environment that encourages learning and initiative;
- Fast-paced agile work environment and the opportunity to work with our impressive clients.