Our Mission & Vision
Darwin is Changing Benefits for Good. Our unique and innovative SaaS platform takes employee engagement to a whole new level. We are fast paced, ambitious, people focused and on a journey to dominate the global benefits market.
We are in the midst of one of the most exciting times in the company’s history and while we are already recognised as the global leader in our industry, we will not become complacent. We continue to work to revolutionise the market and our PINK people are what makes this possible. We are passionately committed to going the extra mile for our clients, partners and people. Our values to ‘be brilliant together’ and to ‘challenge everything and deliver excellence’ are part of our unique culture. This is the PINK glue that binds us.
It is time for Darwin to continue its success. We truly believe that using our platform and products can impact and improve people’s lives. In fact, more than 2 million people are already using our platform. That’s a lot of people enjoying their flexible benefits!
Join us on our journey and take the next step in your career with the Consulting Services team.
As a Darwin Analyst you will resolve technical queries within SLA and to a high level of quality. You will understand & own the incident management process in BAU. You will also collaborate with the Client Manager to enhance the client relationship and maintain/improve the client satisfaction scores. You will also monitor trends and recommend improvements to promote self-service, user enablement and product efficiencies.
For this role, you will work in 2 shifts: 3 consecutive weeks 9AM- 6PM, followed by 1 week 6PM-3AM (1h lunch break included).
You will be working from home during night shifts. The infrastructure that will support you in your role will be provided by Thomsons (laptop, cell phone).
The Role & Your Mission
Your role will be to manage a portfolio of clients – predominantly providing support in delivering renewal projects as well as performing ad-hoc administrative tasks:
- Question & listen to clients to proactively identify problems and create and implement appropriate solutions to provide an exceptional service;
- Manage key stakeholders both internally and externally; maintain close working relationships with all Darwin teams to ensure your knowledge of Darwin releases and general Darwin capabilities are up to date;
- Build relationships with other teams at Darwin to resolve client technical queries;
- Proactively manage escalations/queries and evidence contributing to the client satisfaction score.
- Become a Darwin expert; stay current with road map releases, bugs and features of the product;
- Review Darwin release notes and support in testing Darwin new releases;
- Be aware of bugs or technical issues on Darwin that could impact client operations;
- Track and ensure KPIs are met for clients;
- Prioritize you work to align to KPIs, urgent escalations or clients at risk;
- Support the incident management process, analyzing Darwin errors and implementing best practice to increase efficiencies;
- Understand Darwin in the context of clients HR & Payroll processes;
- Log & Classify Service Requests, Fixes & Change Requests according to agreed OLA’s;
- Understand configuration best practice as per ID3 and deliver client resolution for non-standard bespoke client requirements;
- Complete configuration fixes, scope requirements with client/partner and validate accuracy of system changes;
- Implement small product changes based on client needs;
- Test all product changes & fixes implemented;
- Work with Product Support to diagnose software bugs and maintain a log and communication to the business;
- Actively recommend product enhancements in order to improve client experience;
- Prioritize escalations and flag where escalation to Product Support may be required.
- Use business tools – Confluence - to investigate and provide resolution to queries;
- Issue resolution and root cause analysis;
- Desire to lead and improve Darwin – proactively test solutions using Launchpad Training;
- Create and maintain knowledge management material: Confluence, Known Error Database and Darwin Explorer;
- Develop and maintain Darwin Explorer- our Knowledge base;
- Deliver client training where required to ensure understanding of the most recent updates in product;
- Create and improve training material to ensure accessible online and can be delivered in a scalable and efficient way.
Your Experience & Values
- Analytical thinking and good troubleshooting skills;
- Adaptable communicator, facilitator, influencer and problem solver;
- Extremely conscientious, ambitious, solution focused, driven;
- Good relationship skills, Proven ability to work on own initiative as well as in a team;
- High attention to detail;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Romanian and English
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize time effectively;
- Ability to work with tight deadlines.
- Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and Microsoft PowerPoint skills;
- Knowledge with applications Confluence/Jira preferable;
- Experience in working with KPIs including SLAs and working in task management systems – preferably within HR processing and payroll;
- Experience in managing an IT product (preferred).
Our PINK Benefits & Culture
- An opportunity to work in a fast growing, innovative company with lots of room for progression
- A fail-friendly environment that encourages learning and initiative
- A yearly budget and the opportunity to build your own flexible benefits package
- Work as part of a geographically distributed team, with colleagues in the UK and Singapore
- Fast-paced, agile work environment and the opportunity to work with our impressive clients
So if you like the look of what you see, and think you could be the perfect fit for us, then take the leap and apply today! Go on, what are you waiting for?