Cluj, Romania | Job Posted 22/09/2021
As a Continuous Learning and On-boarding Specialist within the Darwin Professional Services department, you will focus your talent on providing education services to Darwin internal and external employees. You will conduct training onsite for our employees and deliver training over the Internet as Virtual Classroom Training
If so, bring your PINK talent to Darwin and start an extraordinary career in a strategic role that will help organizations change for good.
THE ROLE AND YOUR MISSION:
- You may provide learning consulting services, applied learning, demonstrations and other related tasks required to support Darwin solutions to our team members across the SD Global Team
- Present high quality programs, including workshop-style education, to Darwin employees on the Darwin product and additional services with audiences spanning from new to advanced users
- Provide technical training support, but also coordinate the training plan.
- Support with designing and delivering solutions including, but not limited to, technical training plans, engagement scoping, training environment configuration, customization and development of role-specific training, adoption evaluation, employee change management and project management.
- Maintain knowledge of Darwin applications, training techniques, and the benefits industry.
- Add value to the classroom curriculum through custom demonstrations and advanced topics, and fulfilling administrative responsibilities.
- Organize the yearly training calendar for all parties involved (internal and external New Joiners (GSD India)), keep track of attendance rates and scores, reporting elements and promoting a learning driven mind-set.
- Collect, process and assess training program effectiveness.
- Collaborate and provide feedback on training materials as they are developed.
- Plan multiple training calendars, coordinate learning deliverables and manage trainee participation across locations (Cluj, UK,US and India)
YOUR EXPERIENCE AND VALUES:
- Darwin™ Knowledge - This set of skills will be developed following the on-boarding programme.
- Excellent communication, presentation, facilitation, time management and customer relationship skills.
- Knowledge of analytics, dashboards and scorecards.
- Ability to collaborate with other internal and external groups including documentation, curriculum development, project management, and deployment consultants.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and perform well in a fast-paced environment while maintaining a high level of learner satisfaction.
- Ability to be self-driven and work both independently and in a collaborative environment, as required.
- Ability to work virtually.
- Deliver assigned tasks according to project and strategy
- Support with ad-hoc tasks
- Ability to deliver webinars and training interventions according to learning best practices
- Ability to create follow-ups and report on performance
- Capability of managing multiple projects at the same time, across multiple locations
- Manage multiple inboxes with deadlines and multiple streams of work
- Knowledge on session design and training specific technical skills(tools)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Romanian and English
Would be a plus (but not mandatory) if you would have:
- Knowledge of Training facilitation both virtual and classroom based.
- Experience working with implementing projects and client facing skills.
- Previous relevant experience in coordinating learning interventions, demand planning, computer science, information technology or related discipline.
Our PINK benefits and culture:
- A yearly budget and the opportunity to build your own flexible benefits package
- Work as part of a geographically distributed team, with colleagues in UK and Singapore, within Solutions Delivery Global Team
- Fast-paced, agile work environment and the opportunity to work with our impressive clients