Our Mission & Vision
Darwin is Changing Benefits. For Good. Our unique and innovative SaaS platform takes employee engagement to a whole new level. We are fast-paced, ambitious, people-focused and on a journey to dominate the global benefits market.
We are in the midst of one of the most exciting times in the company’s history and while we are already recognised as the global leader in our industry, we will not become complacent. We continue to work to revolutionise the market and our PINK people are what makes this possible. We are passionately committed to going the extra mile for our clients, partners and people. Our values to ‘be brilliant together’, ‘maximise potential’ and to ‘challenge everything, deliver excellence’ are part of our unique culture. This is the PINK glue that binds us.
It is time for Darwin to continue its success. We truly believe that using our platform and products can impact and improve people’s lives. In fact, more than 2 million people are already using our platform. That’s a lot of people enjoying their flexible benefits!
Join us on our journey and take the next step in your career with the Solutions Delivery team!
Darwin™ is a market-leading and specialised global platform that requires specific training and accreditation for consultants to be proficient in delivering programs and projects. The services are only offered to market and clients through our Solutions Delivery team, and a very limited number of staff from our parent company, Mercer.
The Darwin Solutions Delivery team are responsible for implementing Darwin™ to our clients, as well as managing any changes to the clients’ requirements whilst using the platform and its services. The SD team play a critical role in helping our clients realise value from their investment in our technology.
The Role and Your Mission
Implementing Darwin’s solutions is very specific to our organisation and platform. All levels of consultants are required to go through a structured onboarding and training induction, which includes a mentoring system with experienced team members, and is initially spread over a six-month period. This is enhanced with practical experiences, working alongside experienced resources to ensure that the Darwin™ specific methodology and ways of working are learned. A Darwin Consultant is required to possess both technical understanding, as well as business skills in consulting, organisation, and program and project management.
Your Core Responsibilities
- Manage implementation projects, for new clients or those enhancing their current offering
- Partner with our clients during implementation projects to:
- Understand and document their detailed benefits requirements
- Work with our off-shore configuration specialists to configure Darwin to meet their needs
- Support the acceptance testing of their solution
- Ensure a successful launch of the solution to their employees
- Decide what else you'd like to be involved in - broadening your skills and interests is actively encouraged!
What Skills and Values you will bring:
- Have previous experience of implementation consulting for an Enterprise software product
- Display solid experience of managing projects, ideally multiple projects concurrently
- Love working in teams and be great with people
- Have a strong can-do attitude and be very goal-focused
- Be articulate, as strong verbal and written communication with our clients is vital
- Be passionate about technology and how it can influence the lives of both our clients and their employees
- Ideally (but not necessarily) possess a degree in a numerate subject
Our “PINK” Benefits and what you can expect:
- An opportunity to work in a fast growing, innovative company with lots of room for progression
- A fail-friendly environment that encourages learning and initiative
- A yearly budget and the opportunity to build your own flexible benefits package
- An extra day off on your birthday
- Matching charity contributions, charity days off, and Pay it Forward charity challenge
- A flexible reimbursement account for you to spend on the things that matter to you
- Pension, Life and Medical Insurance
- Flexible working options (when applicable)
So if you like the look of what you see, and think you could be the perfect fit for us, then take the leap and apply today! Go on, what are you waiting for?