OUR MISSION & VISION
Darwin is Changing Benefits for Good. Our unique and innovative SaaS platform takes employee engagement to a whole new level. We are fast-paced, ambitious, people-focused, and on a journey to dominate the global benefits market.
We are in the midst of one of the most exciting times in the company’s history and while we are already recognized as the global leader in our industry, we will not become complacent. We continue to work to revolutionize the market and our PINK people are what makes this possible. We are passionately committed to going the extra mile for our clients, partners, and people. Our values to ‘be brilliant together’ and to ‘challenge everything and deliver excellence’ are part of our unique culture. This is the PINK glue that binds us.
It is time for Darwin to continue its success. We truly believe that using our platform and products can impact and improve people’s lives. In fact, more than 2 million people are already using our platform. That’s a lot of people enjoying their flexible benefits!
Join us on our journey and take the next step in your career within the Business Analysis team.
THE ROLE AND YOUR MISSION:
As Business Analyst, you’d be primarily working as a bridge between Product Team and Software Engineering Team in translating high level requirements into detailed specifications aiding in core product (DARWIN) feature development.
Also, depending on the project and with growing experience within the role, you’d be expected to work with wider stakeholders within the Company like Solutions Delivery, Configuration Engineering etc. to deliver work packages outside core feature development. Example, Business Case writing, Market Analysis, Data Analysis etc.
Under the direction of senior Business Analysis resources, you’d play an integral part of the Product development and design process for a number of projects.
You’d be expected to work on different product areas within Darwin, hone your Business Analysis skills simultaneously, and eventually work towards becoming Subject Matter Expert on specific areas within Darwin.
- Perform requirements gathering, process analysis, gap analysis - in design of new functionality, software improvement and bug fixes;
- Carry out an in-depth evaluation and verification of functionalities, serving as a middle person between the Product Team and Software Engineering, to ensure that product information are properly disseminated via User Stories in JIRA;
- Ensure requirements are SMART;
- Validate UX designs to ensure all User Flows are captured as per requirements;
- Challenge stakeholders during requirement elicitation sessions to ensure the requirements are fair, logical and specific, with necessary and agreed trade-offs if required;
- Monitor & manage changes to baseline requirements with the use of effective change control processes/tools like JIRA and Confluence.
- Work when needed with the Product Owner to assist in Backlog grooming, User Story development and prioritization.
- Support the technical teams throughout the development cycle to ensure the requirements are properly understood, implemented and tested.
- Support software upgrades and data migration by analyzing feature gaps and possible tripping points that could occur during the upgrade, performing data analysis and ensuring everything is brought across successfully.
- Participate actively in project walkthroughs, business requirements gathering, design walkthrough, implementation sessions and retrospectives.
- Participate in market requirements gathering and assists in identifying business use cases.
WHAT SKILLS & VALUES YOU WILL BRING:
- Bachelor’s degree in technology, software engineering, business or other related field;
- 1-2 years of IT Business Analysis experience - Fresh IT Graduates are welcomed to apply;
- Strong communication skills – able to communicate clearly, effectively and in a timely manner;
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills - able to analyse and solve problems, with a high attention to details;
- Strong written and spoken English and Romanian;
- Self-Starting - takes independent action and goes beyond what the job or situation requires.
- Experience in working with Agile Software Delivery methodologies and with Software Engineering teams;
- Knowledge of flexible benefits or HCM software platforms;
- Familiarity with JIRA, Confluence and MS Visio or other similar tools;
- Certified ECBA or other similar certifications;
- Good understanding of all disciplines in the wider technology team and sufficient understanding of technical language, that will help build strong relationships and partnerships across the Technology team.
OUR PINK BENEFITS & CULTURE:
- An opportunity to work in a fast growing, innovative company with excellent career opportunities that is part of a global leader in employee health and wellbeing;
- Fast-paced, agile work environment and the opportunity to work with our impressive clients;
- A fail-friendly environment that encourages learning and initiative;
- We champion flexible working, and our mission is to help you find YOUR work-life balance through a number of flexible work options;
- Comprehensive benefits programs including: excellent pension contributions, private health insurance, tuition assistance, employee assistance program, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and others.