Our Mission & Vision
Darwin is Changing Benefits for Good. Our unique and innovative SaaS platform takes employee engagement to a whole new level. We are fast paced, ambitious, people focused and on a journey to dominate the global benefits market.
We are in the midst of one of the most exciting times in the company’s history and while we are already recognised as the global leader in our industry, we will not become complacent. We continue to work to revolutionise the market and our PINK people are what makes this possible. We are passionately committed to going the extra mile for our clients, partners and people. Our values to ‘be brilliant together’ and to ‘challenge everything and deliver excellence’ are part of our unique culture. This is the PINK glue that binds us.
It is time for Darwin to continue its success. We truly believe that using our platform and products can impact and improve people’s lives. In fact, more than 2 million people are already using our platform. That’s a lot of people enjoying their flexible benefits!
Join us on our journey and take the next step in your career with the team.
The Role & Your Mission
The main focus of the Associate Quality Governance Specialist role is making sure that during the implementation of specific Darwin modules, all quality gates are met and process is followed by all stakeholders. The Associate Quality Governance Specialist has a good understanding of the project lifecycle, ensures the quality of the project meets the clients’ expectations and identifies and raises risks related to legislative non-compliance.
- It is expected that the Associate Quality Governance Specialist has a good understanding of Darwin™ capabilities and projects flow and makes sure the quality gates are met in order to assure the quality of the product delivered.
- Review the Scoping Document together with the Client Success Manager / Service Manager to ensure that information is provided with enough time to guarantee the quality of work
- Check that JIRA has been updated in line with the project timescales and budget with the correct information and the Scoping Document is attached
- Check that the Project Milestone/Delivery dates are based on workload and capacity
- Check that the BDS was completed correctly and review it together with the Consultant before it is shared with the client
- Perform site reviews together with the Consultant and Project Team before UAT & Go-Live
- Check if the UAT issues are in scope and if they can be completed in time
- Flag to the Client Success Manager / Service Manager if some of the UAT issues need to be raised as separate change requests
- Review if the checklists were completed on time and correctly
- Check how the Payroll Report was tested by the Configuration Consultant/Specialist and if it was shared with the client in due time
- Attend huddles for projects and proactively highlight any possible risks
- Be involved in process and project review meetings
- Be involved end-to-end in projects, in order to ensure a quality end result.
It is expected that the Associate Quality Governance Specialist learns and applies the Quality processes used within Solutions Delivery:
- Understand the QA Governance model and make sure its requirements are met at the team level and develop into a QAG ambassador.
- Produces reports to highlight overall process completion
- Good understanding of the specific project delivery methodology and risk assessment
Your Experience & Values
- Be able to explain and apply the process framework within the team as well as reinforcing it as best practice
- Continuously calibrates with Project Team Stakeholders, QA Lead and Principal Consultants on AE processes within the company to assure the efficient flow of each project
- Demonstrate excellent understanding of the business
- Basic understanding of Darwin Auto-Enrollment process and desire to increase expertise in this area and other Darwin modules
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Romanian and English
- Good understanding of the testing lifecycle within a project
- MS Excel and general presentations skills
- Demonstrate solution-oriented mindset
Our PINK Benefits & Culture
- An opportunity to work in an fast growing, innovative company with lots of room for progression;
- A fail-friendly environment that encourages learning and initiative;
- A yearly budget and the opportunity to build your own flexible benefits package
- Work as part of a geographically distributed team, with colleagues in the UK and Singapore
- Fast-paced, agile work environment and the opportunity to work with our impressive clients
So if you like the look of what you see, and think you could be the perfect fit for us, then take the leap and apply today! Go on, what are you waiting for?