Our Mission & Vision
Darwin™ is Changing Benefits. For Good. Our unique and innovative SaaS platform takes employee engagement to a whole new level. We are fast paced, ambitious, people focused and on a journey to dominate the global benefits market.
We are in the midst of one of the most exciting times in the company’s history and while we are already recognized as the global leader in our industry, we will not become complacent. We continue to work to revolutionize the market and our PINK people are what makes this possible. We are passionately committed to going the extra mile for our clients, partners and people. Our values to ‘be brilliant together’, ‘maximize potential’ and to ‘challenge everything, deliver excellence’ are part of our unique culture. This is the PINK glue that binds us.
It is time for Darwin™ to continue its success. We truly believe that using our platform and products can impact and improve people’s lives. In fact, nearly 2 million people are already using our platform (Darwin). That’s a lot of people enjoying their flexible benefits!
About the team:
As an Associate Consultant - Global Programmes , you will own the delivery of projects by following the Darwin Delivery Methodology for Projects and Programmes or existing clients – Benefit Selection Windows and Change Requests.
You will offer technical consultancy on the use of Darwin™ to most effectively manage our clients’ benefits schemes, by gathering requirements and then presenting the best practice solutions to meet these needs for all the projects assigned.
You will be responsible for delivering small to medium projects consisting of implementing Darwin™ and configuring it to meet their requirements, perform testing of configured functionality, as well as supporting post launch work for our Clients.
We are looking for bright, passionate and friendly people who genuinely want to work with unique technology and the employee’s benefits market. Our Clients expect good experience and good knowledge and we’ll give you the training, guidance and support to get you there.
You will be working closely with our clients and our product – Darwin™, a cloud-based global benefits management and employee engagement software, used by some of the world’s most innovative companies.
The Role and Your Mission
- The successful management and delivery of various client projects including:
- Responsible and accountable for overall quality of own projects;
- Work closely together with project team members in order to assure quality standards as detailed by internal procedures;
- Owns communication on projects assigned: pro-actively informs clients and internal stakeholders about status of work;
- Relationship management: establish firm relationship both internally and externally, as strong verbal and written communication is vital;
- Liaises with Program Lead and/ or Portfolio Lead when key risks arise – ensuring visibility and aligning on approach with key stakeholders where applicable;
- Flag any capacity issues to direct operational manager and help provide an alternative solution in order to deliver on time;
- Ad-hoc business travel if required for client meetings;
- Consulting with clients to gather benefit and system requirements and documenting in Scheme Requirements Documentation (SRD);
- Be able to manage own workload and shifting priorities;
- Successfully manage projects by following the internal methodology, using templates and the process flow;
- Demonstrating strong stakeholder management and communication skills throughout the project lifecycle that leads to successful outcomes and positive client feedback;
- Accountability for quality, budget and timely delivery of projects;
- Accountability for successfully managing scope and Change Control;
- Configure Darwin™: you will learn how to troubleshoot and problem solve. You will learn how important data is to any technology system and how to help Clients understand this.
What Skills and Values you will bring:
- 1-2 years work experience & proven track record of managing and delivering technology project/program initiatives and consulting engagements, often reporting and interacting directly with senior stakeholders within multiple teams;
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English;
- Flexible and creative ways of working to manage effective delivery in varied, challenging situations;
- Practical use or experience of structured project management methodologies;
- Active Problem Solving Skills and Can-Do attitude;
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills;
- A passion for team work and knowledge sharing;
- Demonstrate ownership of previous work or projects;
Would be a plus:
- IT systems configuration and implementation experience;
- Good data manipulation skills in Excel;
- Business travel availability as per project demands;
Our “PINK” Benefits and what you can expect:
- An opportunity to work in a fast growing, innovative company with lots of room for progression;
- A fail-friendly environment that encourages learning and initiative;
- Flexible working options (when applicable);
- Work as part of a geographically distributed team, with colleagues all around the world;
- A yearly budget and the opportunity to build your own flexible benefits package/ reimbursement account for you to spend on the things that matter to you;
- Fast-paced, agile work environment and the opportunity to work with impressive clients.