Our Mission & Vision
Darwin is Changing Benefits for Good. Our unique and innovative SaaS platform takes employee engagement to a whole new level. We are fast paced, ambitious, people focused and on a journey to dominate the global benefits market.
We are in the midst of one of the most exciting times in the company’s history and while we are already recognised as the global leader in our industry, we will not become complacent. We continue to work to revolutionise the market and our PINK people are what makes this possible. We are passionately committed to going the extra mile for our clients, partners and people. Our values to ‘be brilliant together’ and to ‘challenge everything and deliver excellence’ are part of our unique culture. This is the PINK glue that binds us.
It is time for Darwin to continue its success. We truly believe that using our platform and products can impact and improve people’s lives. In fact, more than 2 million people are already using our platform. That’s a lot of people enjoying their flexible benefits!
Join us on our journey and take the next step in your career with the Solutions Delivery team.
The Role & Your Mission
As an Associate Configuration Specialist you will be responsible for implementing Darwin by configuring it to meet our Client requirements. You will perform testing of configured functionality, and then help supporting post launch work for our Clients (Unit Testing, User Acceptance Testing).
You will be closely working with our product Darwin™, a cloud-based global benefits management and employee engagement software, used by some of the world’s most innovative companies.
What will you be doing:
- Configure Darwin functionality and configure simple-medium complex benefits including configuration testing
- Planning, performing and documenting new and existing functionality in accordance to the specifications / requirements and supporting clients and the Project Lead in this activity
- Using data gathering, facilitation and diagnostic skills to design and configure inbound and outbound data interfaces and reports, by using logical rules, drop down menus, filters and custom fields within the system’s interface
- Perform simple interface manipulation and other simple-medium tasks as defined by the Project Lead;
- Upload data into Darwin (as supplied by the Client)
- Responsible for delivering project tasks given by more senior members of the team and providing estimates on own deliverables
- Work every day in an Agile Environment, using the Kanban methodology
- Demonstrate an understanding of the basic concepts of employee benefits and how these are implemented on Darwin end-end benefit administration processes and interfacing on Darwin
- Project support to the Consultants and Lead Consultants on configuration work stream
- Ad-hoc business travel project based when required
Your Experience & Values
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Romanian and English
- 1 – 2 years of relevant experience in IT support and / or working project-based
- A good understanding of how projects are delivered
- Fast learner with the ability to pick up new tasks quickly
- An eye for detail – good logical and numerical reasoning
- A passion for team work and knowledge sharing
- Good interpersonal and relationship building skills
We are looking for people who are passionate about delivering an excellent service. You will be self-motivated and want to help others through delivering an efficient, quality-led service. We take pride in our work and always striving for right first time delivery.
Our PINK Benefits & Culture
- An opportunity to work in a fast growing, innovative company with lots of room for progression
- A fail-friendly environment that encourages learning and initiative
- A yearly budget and the opportunity to build your own flexible benefits package
- Work as part of a geographically distributed team, with colleagues in the UK and Singapore
- Fast-paced, agile work environment and the opportunity to work with our impressive clients
So if you like the look of what you see, and think you could be the perfect fit for us, then take the leap and apply today! Go on, what are you waiting for?