Our Mission & Vision
Darwin is Changing Benefits for Good. Our unique and innovative SaaS platform takes employee engagement to a whole new level. We are fast paced, ambitious, people focused and on a journey to dominate the global benefits market.
We are in the midst of one of the most exciting times in the company’s history and while we are already recognised as the global leader in our industry, we will not become complacent. We continue to work to revolutionise the market and our PINK people are what makes this possible. We are passionately committed to going the extra mile for our clients, partners and people. Our values to ‘be brilliant together’ and to ‘challenge everything and deliver excellence’ are part of our unique culture. This is the PINK glue that binds us.
It is time for Darwin to continue its success. We truly believe that using our platform and products can impact and improve people’s lives. In fact, more than 2 million people are already using our platform. That’s a lot of people enjoying their flexible benefits!
Join us on our journey and take the next step in your career with the team.
The Darwin Software Support Analyst will be part of Product Support team and provides the 3rd level of support for internal and external users for the Darwin Application. You will assume ownership of support cases and will follow through until the case is either resolved or escalated as a software defect. You will be expected to use a variety of software tools and the knowledge base as well as liaising with product managers / software engineers in order to reach a resolution or workaround to an issue.
The Role & Your Mission
- Provide 3rd line support to internal and external customers for service requests/incidents raised via the service desk platform, in respect of the Darwin application
- Monitor application performance using specific monitoring tools and work together with Infrastructure and Cloud Engineering teams to diagnose and resolve performance issues
- Create and maintain knowledge base articles to document defects, common issues and processes, thus supporting internal and external clients to self-service
- Database interrogation using SQL Server and MongoDB queries to analyze impact of defects and provide information to the business upon request
- Investigate, diagnose and report software defects in a clear, concise manner to Software Engineering Team for resolution and test the implemented fixes
- Identify and implement workarounds until the underlying issues/defects are resolved
- Support and oversee releases of new Darwin iterations as per release calendar
Your Experience & Values
- Strong problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Romanian and English
- A commitment to quality and a thorough approach to the work
- A technical aptitude and self-motivation to quickly learn and understand new technologies
- Experience with MS SQL Server, MongoDB and supporting ASP.Net Applications an advantage, but not essential. We can teach you this!
Our PINK Benefits & Culture
- An opportunity to work in a fast growing, innovative company with lots of room for progression
- A fail-friendly environment that encourages learning and initiative
- A yearly budget and the opportunity to build your own flexible benefits package
- Work as part of a geographically distributed team, with colleagues in UK and Singapore
- Fast-paced, agile work environment and the opportunity to work with our impressive clients
So if you like the look of what you see, and think you could be the perfect fit for us, then take the leap and apply today! Go on, what are you waiting for?